Sunday 23 June 2013

Get your DIY on...



THIS WEEK, I GOT MY DIY ON GIRL!

These are just quick snaps of the bits ive been making, the necklace was some necklace that I picked up from H&M or something a while ago and the glitzy one was from Topshop, but I only wanted the bottom bit, so I tore it off and just added a few other chains I didn't mind destroying. I sewed some thread through some of the holes to add a bit more colour and the rest is pretty self explanatory! Kept me busy for a little while and I thoroughly enjoy things like this and now I have a gorgeous statement necklace for half the price. 

The silver bangle was made from some bits I picked up at a market and Hobbycraft, I didn't go with the intentions of picking things like this up but its one of my friends birthdays coming up this week so I thought I would make her something with a little more thought and hey she likes it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...